Chair massage allows the muscles to take some time off from holding your staff upright. Stress causes tension to manifest itself in the body, usually in tightening of the trapezius muscles of the neck and shoulder, gradually getting increasingly tighter. Over a long enough period the nerves in the area may be compromised, resulting in neck, upper back and/or shoulder pain.
- Relaxes the staff member.
- Reduces the tension in their bodies.
- Releases toxins that the muscles can hold onto.
The secondary benefits to the company include:
- Increased productivity through happier and more focused staff
- Fewer days off sick from musculoskeletal disorders
- Reduced costs from enhanced company culture, reducing staff turnover and retraining costs.